Monday, February 8, 2010

Mail Time.


Who doesn't love getting things in the mail? While I was expecting Teen Vogue's next issue (especially after seeing Mia's shots up on the website - they were lovely and whimsical but I'm sorry they just do not compete with Tim Walker's tribute to Burton but I guess that's aside the point and perhaps slightly biased) I was excited to also receive my new art history textbook! All of last year I used Gardner's Art Through The Ages so we'll see how this one matches up. If anything I hope it offers some information I did not already know / elaborates on things more. I mean in the end it wasn't that much of a lost, I hit up a blowout sale at a warehouse and got this hundred dollar plus textbook for forty...and new at that! I mean it was slightly damaged with shipping but nothing substantial. It still has that lovely new book smell. Ah. And now for a crappy video~!

2 comments:

  1. uhmmmhuuhum where the hell do you find prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was just in my package with my tv issue?
    or do you mean what stores actually? i found mine for last year at macy's for SUPER cheap since i bought it when they were out of shopping season and close to prom - there were a lot of sales and stuff. i don't know where i'm going to find my prom dress for this year though but i do know i still want to go with something short and fun versus formal. i hate long dresses.

    ReplyDelete