Friday, February 5, 2010

Why hallo thar.

So I'll be the first to admit that I am terrible at introductions and "about me" sections of things. I honestly never know what to say and end up rewriting things a million times so I'm just going to avoid that completely with a simple, Hello my name's Morgan and this is my (added into the sea of many others lol) fashion blog. But it's more than just that. I want this to be a little place I can retreat. To admire art, photography, and to indulge in my probably unhealthy attachment to fashion along with anything else. In the end I just want this to be a place I'm proud of. On a random note the title's still subject to change - I keep flitting from option to option but we'll test the waters and see what works best. Anyway, here's to blogging?
image credit: Tim Walker. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment